Type of contract:
Service is an attitude, not a department’. You are not satisfied until you have helped the customer. You have an affinity with machines and automatic warehouse systems and you enjoy working at different locations within the Benelux. If so, we are looking for you! Because of our growth ambitions we are looking for several Service Engineers.
What will you do?
First you will receive an internal training of approximately two months. Here you will learn the basic skills for the role of Service Engineer. From working with scissor lifts to working at height and in oxygen-deficient environments. If necessary, you follow the NEN 3140 training and, after obtaining your certificate, you can start working as a BMWT inspector.
As a service engineer you are the business card of Lalesse Logistic Solutions within the Benelux. Together with one of your colleagues you will travel to different places and organisations. Here you will deal with robotised systems and automatic cranes.
The service engineer’s specialisations lie in the field of maintenance, solving malfunctions and (in due course) control technology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance, repairs, modifications and advising customers about improvements;
- Independent checking (on reliability and safety), cleaning and lubrication of connections, moving parts, cabling, switches etc. of multidisciplinary warehouse cranes, using measuring and hand tools;
- Locating, analysing and resolving faults by means of repairs or replacement of parts, or calling in a specialised (software) engineer in the event of a more complex fault;
- Keeping up to date with administrative matters, such as maintenance and fault logbooks, service (hours) reports, etc;
- Checking, measuring, adjusting and testing warehouse cranes and new systems.
Who are we?
Lalesse Logistic Solutions delivers various integral solutions to control the logistics process of both national and international leading companies.
We are a leading supplier and designer of solutions in the field of warehousing, material handling and automated storage systems. We are part of Royal Reesink.
What can we offer you?
- An immediate permanent contract (after 2 months probationary period);
- Ample room for professional development, both on a technical and personal level;
- Working in a top segment with technical challenges;
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week;
- Room for professional development, both on a technical and on a personal level;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- A service van for carrying out the work;
- A close team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- A good balance between work and private life is very important to us and we will do everything to support you in this.
- A competitive salary, excellent secondary employment conditions such as overtime and an overnight allowance, good pension conditions, 27 holidays and 13 ADV days are a matter of course.
This is you
- An MBO level 4 education, supplemented by job-specific training (mechanical, electrical and control engineering);
- The ability to find faults, both electrical and mechanical;
- Practical knowledge of operating systems, Siemens S7 and Tia Portal is an advantage and you like to keep your knowledge relevant with regard to. changes in technology;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel (inter)nationally (this means that on average you will be away from home one weekend per month and work abroad once), in addition you will periodically work on a breakdown shift;
- Good communication skills in the Dutch, German and English language.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Driving licence and preferably a valid Vca-certificate or willingness to obtain one (as well as other training courses).
Apply directly via the application button. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV! Would you like to know more? You are welcome to contact Marnix van Wely, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.