Type of contract:
Reesink Logistic Solutions (RLS) is a top provider of automated, integrated logistics solutions ranging from robust, automated pallet storage to fully automated goods-to-person solutions using advanced AutoStore (robots) systems. RLS comprises the companies Lalesse Logistic Solutions (Duiven, Netherlands), AM Logistic Solutions (Offenau, Germany) as well as two local subsidiaries in Poland and Austria. RLS is a member of the Royal Reesink group of companies.
RLS is in the transition from a project oriented business to a service oriented business and is therefore recruiting a board level service business developer. The challenge for the Director Service is to access (new) commercial markets with (newly developed) service offerings, support our customers to maintain their advanced installations and to develop the solutions to improve availability, reliability and key performance levels.
The long term support of our customers is crucial. The service organization is currently responsible for (co-)realizing and implementing (long-term) service contracts with customers at home and abroad, as well as solving and planning for ad hoc failures.
The multidisciplinary teams consist of service engineers and Site Supervisors (operating internationally), hotline support engineers, service contract coordinators and back office staff. With our service teams we carry out maintenance on installations, consisting of a combination of in-house developed products and products supplied through partners, as well as third party installations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the service business results, the quality of service and the realization of new opportunities and the desired growth.
- You are ultimately responsible for the further development, growth and implementation of service and support for the operational, tactical and strategic service activities within the RLS division.
- You manage 3 Regional Service Managers (Netherlands, North- and South Germany), each responsible for their region and the daily management of the growing teams.
- You are responsible for both team and individual development.
- You are in close contact with both the internal and external environment, creating support for your proposals at various levels within the organization and contributing to the direction and implementation of the Service business organization.
- You manage the service organization based on KPIs and determine together with the Service Managers where and when expansion is needed.
- You coordinate, organize and monitor the progress, effectiveness, efficiency and safety of the work in progress (process monitoring and improvement).
- You are part of the MT of RLS and you report to the Managing Director of Reesink Logistic Solutions.
Personal qualities and competences
- University education and equivalent professional ability, with a degree in for example (technical) business administration.
- You have strong commercial skills and are able to transform customer needs to solutions and business opportunities.
- You have managerial skills and a people-oriented vision on (team) leadership.
- You have experience in directing and managing teams and organizations under construction.
- You are focused on cooperation and connection.
- You are result-oriented and know how to achieve commercial results.
- You have insight into and experience with (organization of) contract management of external parties, for example in the management of outsourced services.
- Experience with data and affinity with digitization/automation processes.
What Reesink Logistic Solutions offers
- A challenging and versatile position in a growing and developing organization.
- An open and no-nonsense culture with an involved work climate, aimed at optimal service and a pleasant cooperation.
- A competitive salary, a company car and good benefits.
- You will be based in Offenau, but will also regularly be present in the various other regions to support your team and colleagues.
Would you like to know more? Feel free to contact Gert Bossink (Managing Director) at +31 313 478600 or Marnix van Wely (HR business partner) at email@example.com