Type of contract:
What will you do as PLC Software Engineer?
- As PLC Software Engineer at RLS you will actively participate in the development of software for industrial controllers (PLC) and adapting it to the needs of our customers including its integration with higher level systems
- Participate in the commissioning of machines and systems at customers in Poland (10%) and abroad (90%) e.g. automated storage systems, transport systems, warehouse stacker cranes
- Analyze errors and support the service department in solving current problems
- Interface agreement with external component suppliers and development of existing software to integrate these components
- Create documentation for our systems such as user manuals, functional descriptions (Functional Design)
What you should bring to the team?
- You have a technical education (automation, electronics or electrical engineering)
- You understand technical documentation and wiring diagrams
- You are familiar with the software SIMATIC Step 7 and/or TIA Portal (Siemens) and can create visualization (WinCC Flexible, WinCC SCADA)
- You are able to parameterize industrial automation components
- You know how to parameterize industrial networks (Profinet, Profibus)
- You enjoy travelling within the EU (up to about 50% of the time)
- You have a good command of English (German would be an advantage)
- You have a driving license category B
- You are able to work in a team, and if necessary organize your own working time
What do we offer you?
- We offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely
- You will receive a fair salary depending on your professional experience
- You can count on a friendly atmosphere, flat structure and short decision-making processes
- We will provide you with appropriate development (training), private medical care and life insurance
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates. If you agree to the processing of your personal data for future recruitment, we inform you that your data will be used for a period of 1 year.